A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of photographing foster dog, Chance, in Yorba Linda. Chance may be one of the most photogenic dogs I’ve had the privilege of working with so far. While his high-contrast black and white fur made for a challenge (gotta make sure both colors pop in photos!), he was all smiles no matter how many different backgrounds and poses we tried.
Fun Facts About Chance
- Chance enjoys car rides, walks, and jumping onto his pillow bed.
- He loves to go to the park and the vet (what a winner!) to see all of his human friends.
- He spends most of his day snuggling with his foster parents and taking naps. Or he spends time exploring his big backyard.
- Great with people and dog savvy kids.
- Knows commands like sit, down, come, place, and crate!
- Chance is between 5-6 years old.
Chance is still learning how to walk peacefully on a leash and how to get along with other pets. His foster mom believes with patience and consistency he will do well with furry friends down the road, but he should be the only dog in the house for now.
“At the end of the day, this boy is a beautiful soul and is so deserving of a loving and kind family after the hard life he has had,” says foster mom Chelsey Haardt. “Chance wants to be the best dog ever and deserves a family that will continue to bring out the best in him!”
Learn more about Chance on 4Life Rescue’s website!